Want to know:
- What camera to buy and use?
- What lens(es) to buy and use?
- What dials and buttons are useful and easy to use?
If yes, you are in the right place!
You'll save time and money with this overview of essential Photography insights and tips.
Discover the intentions, cameras, lenses and settings to create compelling, marketable photos. For fine art, graphics, social media, hobby, fun.
Create the images you envision!
- Easy to understand for YOUR improved photography!
- All images clearly explained What Lens, What Dial and Settings and Why
- Tips on Composing and Framing compelling images to tell your stories
- Topics include: Flowers, Food, Sports, Children playing, Products (Jewelry and other closeup images), some Live Music and more
- Print Preparation
- Designing Collages for Prints and Social Media
- Watermarking pros and cons
- Phones vs Cameras
- Wide Angle, Telephoto, Macro and Zoom lenses
- Plus NO numbers, charts, diagrams to memorize!
- Sign up NOW before the cost rises!
- Learn before Holidays to take BEST photos ever!
So many teaching online have never even taken one art or design course. I earned BA in Art (CSUN), Master of Fine Art in Design (CalArts) and Cert in Computer Graphics (UCLA) [extensive 2 year course], ALL with Honors.
Taught at MAJOR schools, too. Plus every day I study and USE what I share here! Learn from a pro, in everyday language.
I'm the MOST published early punk rock photog. In MAJOR museums too. Check out PunkPioneers.com.
IF you like the art and photos you see here, you ain't seen nothin' yet. You will love what I share in my Workshops designed for YOU!
"Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before." ~ Mark Heck
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Series
All Workshops, Watch.Create. Shine.
Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding visual images. Social media, web presence, ecommerce, mindset and more. Gain essential, creative and digital skills. Inspiring real world tips, tricks, tips and insights. Watch, Create. Shine!
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
Create Marketable, Branded Images in Photoshop
Visual Branding Design
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Wild World of eCommerce
Myths and Mindsets using Digital Tools and Tech
"Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested." Ashley Cherry
"I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!" ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
"Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s thorough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
Subscribe to newsletter for updates, deals and new stuff, esp cool new Workshops, webinars and freebies!
"Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!" ~ Mark Heck
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
"YOU are THE Punk Rock Goddess Photographer!" ~Rodney Bingenheimer, the "Mayor of Sunset Strip."
"You would be a great teacher because you have a plethora of knowledge" ~ Kimra Luna, BTBY, Freedom Hackers Galaxy
"Your work made me realize that every show was an EVENT, a moment outside "real" life that should and could be internalized and immortalized. Making the ugly look good and the good look ugly. And the music didn't suck either." ~Erich Dye, Facebook
"Great pix. Jenny you are more than an artist. You caught the whole passion of those times. You should be world famous with all the financial security and recognition that brings." ~Liz Winchell, an early LA punk rocker
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s thorough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
- UCLA Extension charges from $979 to $1075. I taught Illustrator at UCLA Extension.
- Santa Monica College charges hundreds, depending if resident or not. I taught Photoshop at SMC. Gave my notes to teacher who replaced me when I left, who gave them to his replacement.
- Comparable costs at other colleges, universities and computer training centers where I taught (under worse conditions for teachers and students, which is why I’m teaching online!)
- You can learn more real world situations than what I was forced to teach at colleges, and for a fraction of the cost!
- Why so affordable?
- I don’t want cost to be a barrier to YOUR Empowerment, Growth and Joy.
- That’s why.