This workshop might be the most vital of all. How we view design and tech can predict our success or failure. Our peace of mind or stress.
I constantly share some or all of the following with so many cool people who are struggling with their online presence. Some don't use anything beyond a few social media posts.
This helps you move forward beyond doubts, concerns and fears.
Designed for creatives and healers, not techies.
(But techies could pick up a few ideas about being open to design and designers, and end users.)
This overview is like a roadmap before you set out on a long journey.
- Mindset, Myths, Tech and Money: Conquering Common Online Obstacles
- Design and Tech Tips for Online Success Strategies
- Demystifying Myths about Blogs, Sites and Online Success
- Plus vital tech info, the bits and pieces often holding us back
- Work at your own pace.
- Every single bit of info is useful and beneficial
- You won't use it all. Not now, maybe in the future, maybe never
- Tips, tricks an info I've read, used, and mostly, shared with so many in various situations.
- The tips and insights you use will be so helpful!
- Lots of little gems you won't easily find it elsewhere.
"I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!" ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Series
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
Create Marketable, Branded Images in Photoshop
Visual Branding Design
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Wild World of eCommerce
Myths and Mindsets using Digital Tools and Tech
"Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
"Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!" ~ Mark Heck
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
"YOU are THE Punk Rock Goddess Photographer!" ~Rodney Bingenheimer, the "Mayor of Sunset Strip."
"You would be a great teacher because you have a plethora of knowledge" ~ Kimra Luna, BTBY, Freedom Hackers Galaxy
"Your work made me realize that every show was an EVENT, a moment outside "real" life that should and could be internalized and immortalized. Making the ugly look good and the good look ugly. And the music didn't suck either." ~Erich Dye, Facebook
"Great pix. Jenny you are more than an artist. You caught the whole passion of those times. You should be world famous with all the financial security and recognition that brings." ~Liz Winchell, an early LA punk rocker
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info.” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
- UCLA Extension charges from $979 to $1075. I taught Illustrator at UCLA Extension.
- Santa Monica College charges hundreds, depending if resident or not. I taught Photoshop at SMC. Gave my notes to teacher who replaced me when I left, who gave them to his replacement.
- Comparable costs at other colleges, universities and computer training centers where I taught (under worse conditions for teachers and students, which is why I’m teaching online!)
- You can learn more real world situations than what I was forced to teach at colleges, and for a fraction of the cost!
- Why so affordable?
- I don’t want cost to be a barrier to YOUR Empowerment, Growth and Joy.
- That’s why.