- What works for YOUR needs may be different than what others use.
- This workshop will save you time and money! And headaches!
- Learn from my many years of experience, with tips and insights.
- I started selling my punk rock photos many years ago.
- Online starting in 2004.
- I used and examined many different platforms for clients and myself.
- It’s been rough: expensive and labor intensive.
- I’m sharing info so your journey is more pleasant and profitable!
- We have many choices.
- Take this workshop to choose more wisely.
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
- Compare/contrast Shopify vs WooCommerce, a WordPress ecommerce plugin
- Shopify backend, great tech support, easy to use, not free
- WooCommerce backend, minimal tech support, harder than Shopify but free
- Pros/Cons using free and paid plugins for WooCommerce
- Pros/Cons Etsy, eBay, Amazon
- POD or Print on Demand, use with WooCommerce vs Shopify
- Third party sites where you only need to upload your art, such as Fine Art America, Pixel, Society6
- Additional eCommerce solutions for photographers and artists
- A Product List will save you hours of hard work!
- Products lists are easy peasy to create
- Does the store allow you to upload and download a spreadsheet aka CSV?
- I provide a sample Product List YOU can use
- I walk you through the basic benefits and features of a Product Spreadsheet or Table
- No math involved!
- Use any table or spreadsheet software: Google Docs, Excel, LibreOffice, Numbers, etc
Do you know you could run into legal and/or financial issues if you don't use images legally or don't protect your rights?
Overview of Fine Art, Editorial vs Merch/Commercial usage of images.
Legal limitations using or selling anything you did not create.
Your rights and limitations as a Content Creator.
Some tips to direct you to the legal pros for further info.
You can save time and money knowing the basics, which most people do not know.
[Only advising as an artist who walks this walk. YEARS of people stealing my photos, selling and licensing my prints. NO legal advice given.
I ALWAYS tell people to run this by an appropriate legal pro AFTER you know your rights and options.]
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Series
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
Create Marketable, Branded Images in Photoshop
Visual Branding Design
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Wild World of eCommerce
Myths and Mindset of Digital Tools
"Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
"Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!" ~ Mark Heck
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
"YOU are THE Punk Rock Goddess Photographer!" ~Rodney Bingenheimer, the "Mayor of Sunset Strip."
"You would be a great teacher because you have a plethora of knowledge" ~ Kimra Luna, BTBY, Freedom Hackers Galaxy
"I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!" ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
"Your work made me realize that every show was an EVENT, a moment outside "real" life that should and could be internalized and immortalized. Making the ugly look good and the good look ugly. And the music didn't suck either." ~Erich Dye, Facebook
"Great pix. Jenny you are more than an artist. You caught the whole passion of those times. You should be world famous with all the financial security and recognition that brings." ~Liz Winchell, an early LA punk rocker
- UCLA Extension charges from $979 to $1075. I taught Illustrator at UCLA Extension.
- Santa Monica College charges hundreds, depending if resident or not. I taught Photoshop at SMC. Gave my notes to teacher who replaced me when I left, who gave them to his replacement.
- Comparable costs at other colleges, universities and computer training centers where I taught (under worse conditions for teachers and students, which is why I’m teaching online!)
- You can learn more real world situations than what I was forced to teach at colleges, and for a fraction of the cost!
- Why so affordable?
- I don’t want cost to be a barrier to YOUR Empowerment, Growth and Joy.
- That’s why.