Focus is on most popular ecommerce software or platforms
- Save many hours and dollars gaining valuable insights about many popular ecommerce platforms
- Compare/Contrast Shopify, WooCommerce with WordPress and Squarespace
- Pros/Cons using free and paid plugins for Shopify and WooCommerce
- POD or Print on Demand to use with various store platforms
- Third party sites where you only need to upload your art, such as Fine Art America, Pixels, etc and they create and ship the product
- Pros/Cons Etsy, eBay, Amazon
- Additional ecommerce solutions for photographers, artists, scrapbookers, hobbyists and the rest of us
- Plus see how to create a Product List, invaluable for online selling success
- Sign up now before price rises or you waste valuable time and money on the wrong platform!
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
Benefits of a Product List (CSV)
- A Product List will save you hours of hard work!
- Products lists are easy peasy to create
- Does the store allow you to upload and download a spreadsheet aka CSV?
- I provide a sample Product List YOU can use
- I walk you through the basic benefits and features of a Product Spreadsheet or Table
- No math involved!
- Use any table or spreadsheet software: Google Docs, Excel, LibreOffice, Numbers, etc
Do you know you could run into legal and/or financial issues if you don't use images legally or don't protect your rights?
Overview of Fine Art, Editorial vs Merch/Commercial usage of images.
Legal limitations using or selling anything you did not create.
Your rights and limitations as a Content Creator.
Some tips to direct you to the legal pros for further info.
You can save time and money knowing the basics, which most people do not know.
[Only advising as an artist who walks this walk. YEARS of people stealing my photos, selling and licensing my prints. NO legal advice given.
I ALWAYS tell people to run this by an appropriate legal pro AFTER you know your rights and options.]
eCommerce or setting up online store(s) is way too much work to blindly jump in without knowing some ‘gotchas.’
- Take this workshop to choose your ecommerce solution to suit your needs!
- This workshop will save you time and money! And headaches!
- Learn from my many years of experience, with tips and insights.
"Watch. Create. Shine." Workshops
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Series
All Workshops, Watch.Create. Shine.
Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding visual images. Social media, web presence, ecommerce, mindset and more. Gain essential, creative and digital skills. Inspiring real world tips, tricks, tips and insights. Watch, Create. Shine!
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
Create Marketable, Branded Images in Photoshop
Visual Branding Design
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Wild World of eCommerce
Myths and Mindsets using Digital Tools and Tech
Additional Essential Workshops
Learn from a REAL Rockstar Photog and Teacher
Jenny Lens, MFA Master of Fine Arts
So many teaching online have never even taken one art or design course. I earned BA in Art (CSUN), Master of Fine Art in Design (CalArts) and Cert in Computer Graphics (UCLA) [extensive 2 year course], ALL with Honors.
Taught at MAJOR schools, too. Plus every day I study and USE what I share here! Learn from a pro, in everyday language.
I'm the MOST published early punk rock photog. In MAJOR museums too. Check out PunkPioneers.com.
IF you like the art and photos you see here, you ain't seen nothin' yet. You will love what I share in my Workshops designed for YOU!
Stay in touch
Subscribe to newsletter for updates, deals and new stuff, esp cool new Workshops, webinars and freebies!
People Are Talking
"Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
"Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!" ~ Mark Heck
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
"YOU are THE Punk Rock Goddess Photographer!" ~Rodney Bingenheimer, the "Mayor of Sunset Strip."
"You would be a great teacher because you have a plethora of knowledge" ~ Kimra Luna, BTBY, Freedom Hackers Galaxy
"I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!" ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
"Your work made me realize that every show was an EVENT, a moment outside "real" life that should and could be internalized and immortalized. Making the ugly look good and the good look ugly. And the music didn't suck either." ~Erich Dye, Facebook
"Great pix. Jenny you are more than an artist. You caught the whole passion of those times. You should be world famous with all the financial security and recognition that brings." ~Liz Winchell, an early LA punk rocker
Compare cost to the Colleges and Universities where I taught comparable programs:
- UCLA Extension charges from $979 to $1075. I taught Illustrator at UCLA Extension.
- Santa Monica College charges hundreds, depending if resident or not. I taught Photoshop at SMC. Gave my notes to teacher who replaced me when I left, who gave them to his replacement.
- Comparable costs at other colleges, universities and computer training centers where I taught (under worse conditions for teachers and students, which is why I’m teaching online!)
- You can learn more real world situations than what I was forced to teach at colleges, and for a fraction of the cost!
- Why so affordable?
- I don’t want cost to be a barrier to YOUR Empowerment, Growth and Joy.
- That’s why.