Hi! I'm pleased to offer affordable coaching appointments online.
- I deal with a wide range of people and businesses with varying interests and audiences
- For profit, non-profit, fun, hobbyist, or causes
I can offer guidance, clarity and support if you are:
- Willing to explore various options to achieve your goals
- Willing and able to put some time, focus and energy into your journey
- Have an abundance and success mindset (or willing to work on that)
I use Zoom on your computer, phone or tablet or phone.
- NO VIDEO, so don't worry how you look!
- I use Zoom because I can share my screen (you can share your screen, if you want).
- We both can write or type notes.
Coaching Fees: $55 for 30 minutes, $100 for 60 minutes and $150 for 90 minutes. Payable in advance using Stripe, PayPal and Credit Cards.
Use Calendly to set up an appointment:
- Monday - Friday, 2 to 4 PM PST
- If you prefer other times and days, please Write Me
- Provide preferred times in PST
NOW continue to Step #2 to quickstart your Coaching.
IF you are dreaming big and working on your mindset and taking action, you rock. Cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
The following questions are for your use as well as mine.
- Writing your thoughts will help maximize your time and money
- Enables you to feel more comfortable and confident we can move forward
- Space for you to write issues and topics, if wanted
- Fine if you are not sure how to answer any or many questions
- Quite often, I share great advice based on something someone casually mentions and/or writes
After you complete the following, click or tap Zoom How-to, if needed.
For Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux:
- I do not turn on Video.
- My computer has a post-it over built-in camera. I understand being camera shy.
- Zoom is very popular and useful.
You need to install Zoom before we talk:
- Follow the info and refer to screenshots: Zoom Install
- Don't wait til the last minute.
"Join a Meeting" to Connect
- Go to Zoom.
- You should have been emailed your "Meeting ID" number. Meeting ID can be a 9, 10, or 11-Digit number.
- Go to Zoom.us
- Click or Tap “Join a Meeting” tab on top right corner of homepage.
- When prompted, add your Meeting ID
Sharing Your Screen:
- Click or Tap “Share Screen” at bottom of window.
- Only one person can use screen-share at a time.
- One person must “Stop Sharing” before someone else can start sharing.
- To stop sharing the screen, click or tap “Stop Sharing.”
- Great for writing or typing ideas, questions, notes, links and follow-up tasks.
- Difficult to remember the many details and suggestions I usually make without notes.
- I write or type notes for follow-up if I promise links, files or more info in future sessions.
- YOU will LEARN MORE if you write or type notes.
What are you waiting for? Make it happen. Now's your op. IF you are Dreaming Big. Cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
"Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
"Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!" ~ Mark Heck
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
"YOU are THE Punk Rock Goddess Photographer!" ~Rodney Bingenheimer, the "Mayor of Sunset Strip."
"You would be a great teacher because you have a plethora of knowledge" ~ Kimra Luna, BTBY, Freedom Hackers Galaxy
"I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!" ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
"Your work made me realize that every show was an EVENT, a moment outside "real" life that should and could be internalized and immortalized. Making the ugly look good and the good look ugly. And the music didn't suck either." ~Erich Dye, Facebook
"Great pix. Jenny you are more than an artist. You caught the whole passion of those times. You should be world famous with all the financial security and recognition that brings." ~Liz Winchell, an early LA punk rocker
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer