- Just for you, I designed bold, innovative ways of learning by only looking at the photos and their settings (no weird charts)
- Called ONE of the TEN MOST influential rock photographers of all time! Per Adorama, top photo lab and camera gear supplier!
- Great deal at this price!
- I taught at MAJOR universities and colleges for nearly 20 times MORE than this affordable Workshop
- THIS is a lot more fun and practical
You can perform magic with your DSLR camera if you are Dreaming Big, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
"Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
Do you think cool photos are a result of luck or the right camera? Not. It’s a combo of art and science, which anyone can joyfully learn.
You can use any camera. But a DSLR camera with interchangeable lenses, and external buttons and dials, gives you the most options.
If you only use Auto settings, and never touch the dials, you are wasting your money on a DSLR Camera. Manual Settings unleash the power within your camera, lenses and you!
Do you want to know about various lenses and their uses?
Want some tips for creating your own unique style for Branded, Storytelling Images? ON A SMALL BUDGET.
If you want clarity on these and other topics, you are in for a treat! Buckle up for a good time!
"What Camera? What Lens?" is a stand-alone introductory Workshop.
- Overview of various lenses
- Intro to Manual settings (some of the dials, buttons and sliders sitting outside your camera)
- Using only Automatic with a DSLR camera is a waste of money.
- Unleash the magic of a DSLR camera!
- No charts, numbers or diagrams like you see everywhere
- Just photos with explanations WHY you'd use this lens or that setting
- Illuminating, fun, liberating
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images is a more comprehensive, detailed, longer Workshop.
- Longer, with more photos, more in-depth coverage of various lenses, settings, lighting situations
- Deeper discussion about composition or WHAT story are you telling? What mood are you setting? What do you want viewer to see and feel?
- Combining basic technical skills with intention are part of creating YOUR Brand, YOUR Art
- Can be a stand-alone Workshop. But more beneficial when taken with the comprehensive "Watch. Create. Shine" Workshop Series
"Take Photos. Get Famous." is a quickstart guide for aspiring music photographers.
- Imagine being a real music photographer, with a real camera, getting up close and personal with performers
- Start with using the right lens and manual settings to create kick-ass photos
- Highly recommended you add the Success Survival Kit
- A good camera alone won't get you in the door
- I know the secrets! Been there, done that. No one can debate my cred!
Still need clarity? No problem. Write me. Be specific. Thanks!
"I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!" ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
Quite simply, I am able to create sites, ecommerce, vids, social media images, fine art stock photos, photos for fun AND deal with my punk photos, get them into the world, and do more for one reason:
Using the correct tools correctly, YOU can be Empowered! Have more Fun too.
LOOK at ALL the Workshops below. "Watch. Create. Shine."and the other Essential Workshops, especially the Success Survival Kit.
Cos when you are Dreaming Big, you rock, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
Still need clarity? No problem. Write me. Be specific. Thanks!
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Series
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
Create Marketable, Branded Images in Photoshop
Visual Branding Design
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Wild World of eCommerce
Myths and Mindsets using Digital Tools and Tech
You rarely have an op to actually hear and see secrets from a top rock photographer! Grab this op while it's hot.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time:
"Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels."
Patti Smith called me "the girl with the camera eye," from LA's Roxy Theater. I'm the most published early punk rock photographer, west coast, first gen. My work seen in major museums, exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch and collector's homes.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I'd been. I said, "Earning art degrees." He smiled and nodded. You can see some of my art below. I learned from artists. Now you can follow in my footsteps!
If I were to list all the photos and everywhere they've been used, you'd have to set aside several hours or longer to see all the photos or read the list!
"Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!" ~ Mark Heck
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
"YOU are THE Punk Rock Goddess Photographer!" ~Rodney Bingenheimer, the "Mayor of Sunset Strip."
"You would be a great teacher because you have a plethora of knowledge" ~ Kimra Luna, BTBY, Freedom Hackers Galaxy
"Your work made me realize that every show was an EVENT, a moment outside "real" life that should and could be internalized and immortalized. Making the ugly look good and the good look ugly. And the music didn't suck either." ~Erich Dye, Facebook
"Great pix. Jenny you are more than an artist. You caught the whole passion of those times. You should be world famous with all the financial security and recognition that brings." ~Liz Winchell, an early LA punk rocker
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
- UCLA Extension charges from $979 to $1075. I taught Illustrator at UCLA Extension.
- Santa Monica College charges hundreds, depending if resident or not. I taught Photoshop at SMC. Gave my notes to teacher who replaced me when I left, who gave them to his replacement.
- Comparable costs at other colleges, universities and computer training centers where I taught (under worse conditions for teachers and students, which is why I’m teaching online!)
- You can learn more real world situations than what I was forced to teach at colleges, and for a fraction of the cost!
- Why so affordable?
- I don’t want cost to be a barrier to YOUR Empowerment, Growth and Joy.
- That’s why.